BALD PICTURE!

As promised, I have scrounged through all of my old boxes and found for you a picture of myself with no hair

It is at the bottom of the "My Tweenhood Was a Haze of Baldness and Shame" post with a short description.  Please notice the way that I am holding my hands.  It makes the picture that much more ridiculous.

It isn't the clearest picture in the world, since I don't have a scanner and had to take a picture of a picture, (Boyfriend has much steadier hands than I do and he just took a pretty clear one)

It is the only one I have (I was somewhat elusive around cameras during that time of my life... )

Anyway, enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must have a treasure chest of blogging experiences somewhere in your home, or maybe a terrarium? I'm not actually sure where one would house blog posts waiting to be let loose into the blogosphere. Either way, you blog exceptionally well.

-timoteo